Homage to the (Granny) Square Online
Bookings now closed - 2022 dates to be released soon
- Is your crochet missing that elusive Wow Factor?
- Do you lose interest after that initial buzz of starting a new CROCHET project?
- Would you like to become better acquainted with your creative, intuitive soul?
- Are you bored of your favourite ‘go to’ colours and lack colour confidence?
- Do you miss learning with a supportive group?
- Do you want to develop your skills but find it difficult on your own?
- Do you tell yourself you’re not a creative person?
If you can answer YES to any of the above questions- you’re in the right place!
Homage to the (Granny) Square is the perfect course for you.
- Guide you slowly and carefully through 10 different granny squares, learning new stitches and building your skills as we go
- Help you make your own fabulous colour decisions that are guaranteed to look exquisitely beautiful, through a series of in-depth colour workshops
- Use multiple methods of teaching to suit all learning styles
- Help you stay on task through motivational audios and just being there to support you through the project
- Challenge you at every step!
- Provide you with a friendly, global, community of crafters all on the same curious journey
“The essential ingredients for creativity remain exactly the same for everybody: courage, enchantment, permission, persistence, trust—and those elements are universally accessible.”
- Elizabeth Gilbert, Big Magic: Creative Living Beyond Fear
WHAT YOU WILL GET ON THE COURSE
A minimum of 20 hours of detailed and close-up video tutorials to gently guide you through every single step, including choosing your colours.
Comprehensive, downloadable PDF’s including written instructions, stitch diagrams and colour illustrations to suit every learning style.
Optional Zoom Q&A sessions each month giving you direct access to me so you can ask questions, show your work and connect, live, with other makers from all over the world (these are not recorded).
Audio files to keep you motivated, on task and feeling inspired to complete at every stage.
Optional private Facebook page for sharing, socialising and supporting others.
Access to course materials for 12 months after the 6 month course.
Join the Waitlist
Be first to find out the confirmed course dates and get notified when bookings open
Here’s what other students are saying about my online courses:
“The videos, tutorials and instructions are absolutely spot on. YOU make the course Sue; your personality, creativity and authenticity. It’s like sitting with a friend in my living room. Thanks for the extraordinary effort and thought you’ve put in to such an inspiring course. It won’t be my last.”
“Thank you Sue for this incredible course. I’ve loved every bit of it.”
“I’ve loved making this project, it has been a joy to see all the amazing blankets unfold in such a supportive group. I’m definitely going to miss the weekly pattern updates. Thank you Sue for this amazing course, it’s been a source of much inspiration, creative joy and happiness.”
“It has been a wondrous journey, winding through colour, new stitches and meeting such a friendly, helpful group of people along the way. Sue, you have enabled a small global community to share 6 months of sheer delight.”
“This was an amazingly presented course and a great way to enjoy new skills and crochet with enthusiasts around the globe.”
“I’ve had so much fun creating my blanket and learning to crochet. You are an inspiring teacher and supportive coach.”
“This is a very big undertaking and having to work remotely has created its own challenges but Sue is a brilliant teacher, she’s calm and encouraging, gets you out of trouble and is endlessly patient.”